Hawaii Warriors Rainbow (3-1) at Sacramento State Crab (3-2) at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. Keep reading to get the bet received and change to place a bet on the Rainbow. Warriors (to win on the moneyline) the hornets game ( ).
The betting trends in the article below refer to odds valid as of November 25, 2022 at 1:48 AM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this issue and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Hawaii Vs Sacramento Betting Lines
Sacramento State (+6.5)
Predictions are calculated by an algorithm (raw power score) given the results of a head-to-head matchup in a closed network of games. The prediction confidence is determined by the delta between the teams raw power score.
Hawaii Vs Sacramento State Stat Rankings (2021-22)
|Hawaii Avg. (Rank)||Sacramento State Avg. (Rank)|
|68.9 (234th)||Points Scored||65.4 (311th)|
|64.1 (35th);||Points Allowed||70.2 (207th)|
|34 (245th)||He bounced back||31.1 (337th)|
|8.8 (262nd).||Off. He bounced back||7.8 (314th)|
|8.1 (110th)||3pt Made||6.8 (244th)|
|12.3 (234th)||it helps||11 (321st)|
|12.4 (200th)||Turnovers||10.8 (57th)|
Hawaii Vs Sacramento Public Betting Trends
- The Rainbow Warriors had 14 wins in 28 games against the spread last year.
- As a 6.5-point favorite or greater, Hawaii had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- There were nine Rainbow Warriors (out of 28) who passed all of last season.
- Hawaii finished with more than 127.5 points 16 times last year.
- The average point total for the Rainbow Warriors games last season was 133, 5.5 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Sacramento State won 11 of 29 games against the spread last year.
- The Ravens had a 6-7 ATS record as well as 6.5 points last season.
- Sacramento State had 13 of its 29 games over a point last season overall.
- Last season, 19 of the Crabs’ games featured over 127.5 points scored.
- The average total game for Sacramento State last season was 135.6 points, 8.1 more than this game’s over/under.
Best Betting Sites For Hawaii vs Sacramento State
Hawaii Impact Manufacturing
- Hieronymus Desrosiers was his team’s top scorer per contest (6.6) and also averaged 10.9 points and 1.5 assists. The defense gave up 0.5 tackles and 0 blocks.
- Junior Madut averaged 10.8 points, 2 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game last year.
- Kamaka Hepa posted 9.4 points, 5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game last year. On the other hand, he averaged 0.4 runs and 0.7 blocks.
- Bernardo da Silva put up 9.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1 assist per game last year, shooting 53.8% from the field.
- Noel Coleman posted 14.8 points and 2 assists per game last year — both team highs. He also posted 3.1 rebounds, shot 44% from the floor and 44.1% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Sacramento State Impact Players
- Callum McRae averaged a team-leading 9.6 rebounds per game. And he is averaging 10.2 points and 3 assists, making 44.9% shots from the field.
- The Ravens are getting 10 points, 6.8 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game from Akolda Mawein.
- Zach Chappell leads the Hornets in scoring (12 points per game) and assists (1.8), 3.4 rebounds and assists. He also averages 1.2 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- Cameron Wilbon puts up 11.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2 assists per contest, making 43.1% shots from the floor.
- Gianni Hunte has a team-leading 3.8 assists per game. And he contributes 7.6 points and 2.6 rebounds, making 31% shots from the floor.